Medicalia’s Medi-Clear® combats acne by fighting bacteria and regulating your skin’s natural balance with carefully selected high-performance active ingredients such as:
· Zinc Oxide: naturally calming, this ingredient prevents bacterial growth and brightens the skin.
· Azelaic Acid: visibly lightening this natural agent unifies skin’s pigment, rendering an evenly toned and clear complexion.
· Lactic Acid: powerfully exfoliating this highly acclaimed acid dissolves surface dead cells, while moisturizing and regulating the skin’s pH balance.
· Salicylic Acid: smoothing and purifying, this potent agent loosens dead cells’ bond, and prevents epidermal thickening
· Fennel Oil: naturally anti-microbial, this effective extract delivers soothing and anti-free radical benefits, and infuses products with o delightfully refreshing aroma.
Medicalia Blemished Skin Program For Home Use...
3 EASY STEPS TO BLEMISH-FREE SKIN
CLARIFYING CLEANSER & CLARIFYING TONER
An effective, yet non-aggressive cleanser that eliminates toxins, pollutants, impurities, surface bacteria, and make-up residues. A refreshing toner with corrective, effective, naturally antiseptic, and healing benefits. Your complexion emerges thoroughly cleansed, fresh, and bright.
Apply a small quantity of Clarifying Cleanser on dry skin to face and neck Massage with wet fingertips. Rinse or remove with a washcloth moist with warm water. Follow with a cotton pad moist with Clarifying Toner Use morning and evening
SPOT TREATMENT FLUID
Contains the latest selection of results-driven ingredients. Recommended as an effective anti-bacterial
fighter this potent product safely combats blemishes and inflammation delivering immediate results.
Apply Spot Treatment Fluid sparingly on specific blemishes only. Wait two minutes before applying any other product. Follow with Clarifying
Cream Use morning and/or evening.
An oil-free, emollient cream with a light texture. Ideal for preventing follicular clogging from the accumulation of impurities, and toxic build-up. Maintains skin hydrated, protected, and bacteria-free.
After applying Spot Treatment Fluid, apply Clarifying Cream to face and neck Use morning and/or evening
EXTRA BOOST -ACIDO-GEL
For radical blemish control and total epidermal surface renewal. This anti-bacterial gel helps desquamate unwanted surface accumulation, including clogged pores and comedones.
For extra boost, use Acido-Gel in the evening only. After cleansing and toning apply a small quantity on affected areas(keep half an inch away from your eyes). Follow with Clarifying Cream, then massage gently until absorbed.
SUNSCREEN SPF 30 IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
By following the Medi-Clear Clinical Regimen, those suffering from acne are empowered with a serious solution to control this problematic and visible skin condition. Providing effective control and ongoing prevention, this regimen assures you of a blemish-free, hydrated, and healthy complexion.